Silicon Precursor Quality Control Test Sample Manufacturing System
The Silicon Precursor Quality Control Test Sample Manufacturing System (SiQC) is designed to grow ultra-high-purity (intrinsic) monocrystalline silicon layers on a monocrystalline silicon substrate for qualifying feedstock for Polysilicon manufacturing facilities.
Our SiQC system provides optimum control over Silicon epitaxial thick film grown on processing of float zone (FZ) wafers. A water cooled, high purity quartz process tube is provided to minimize tube deposits by keeping the quartz tube cool even during long deposition runs. Minimum tube deposits allow more runs between tube cleanings.
SiQC SYSTEM FEATURES & OPTIONS
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for realtime process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Preprogrammed Recipes for Silicon Epitaxial Deposition
- Processes up to two float zone wafers per run
- High purity susceptor
- Cantilevered automatic substrate loading/unloading system
- Loadlock isolates the process tube from ambient atmosphere during loading and unloading
- High purity, water cooled, cold wall quartz process tube
- RF induction heating
- Process temperatures capable >700 °C-1500 °C
- Mass flow controlled gas lines: UHP argon & hydrogen
- Integrated vacuum system for evacuation of process tube to a base pressure of <20 mTorr
- Application customized safety systems
- Comprehensive software and hardware safety interlocks
- Choose one of three options to meet your exact needs:
- Continuous Chlorosilane Feed Option (DCS,TCS,SiCl4), including liquid feed/drain, UHP Argon purge feed line, liquid flow controller, vaporizer and sample/UHP Argon purge line (vent to scrubber). Allows for real time characterization of liquid precursor material by sampling the feedstock continuously.
- Continuous Silane Feed Option allows for realtime characterization of gaseous silane by sampling the feedstock continuously.
- Chlorosilane Bubbler Feed Option allows for batch sampling of the feedstock via removable Chlororosilane Bubbler (made of 316 stainless steel electropolished to a 15 ra finish including isolation valves)
- Clean hood with iris ports to minimize contamination when loading and unloading test Si wafer(s) with high purity susceptor
- Continuous chlorosilane feed option (DCS,TCS,SiCl4)
- Continuous silane feed option
- Chlorosilane bubbler feed option - removable bubbler
- Hydrogen purifier (20 SLPM capacity) for delivering high purity hydrogen
powered by CVDWinPrC™
Operated through our CVDWinPrC™ process control software, the systems automatically log data and graphically show time-dependent values of user-selected parameters. CVDWinPrC™ also allows users to load preprogrammed recipes, modify, check and create new recipes, and view realtime or saved process data.
The systems have application configured safety protocols embedded into relay logic, PLC, and CVDWinPrC™ software.
The images shown are examples of many CVD systems we design and manufacture in-house for innovators working on next generation process and material development.
We have customers worldwide at universities, governmental labs, start-ups, and fortune 500 companies.