Physical Vapor Transport (PVT) System
CVDE Manufactures High Performance, Precise Process Control, Robust Physical Vapor Transport (PVT) Systems
Manufacturers and leading research and academic institutions look to CVD Equipment Corporation for our innovations for specific process solutions. CVDE Corporation provides deposition equipment to customers with demanding material performance requirements.
CVD Equipment Corporation supplies physical vapor transport systems to the silicon carbide (SiC) boule and wafer manufacturing industry. Our customers include some of the leading manufacturers of semiconductor devices. These manufacturers rely on our expertise and proven systems to meet their production needs and industrial challenges.
If the production of high-quality boule for high-yield SiC wafers is part of your operations, inquire with us. Let CVDE’s systems help you achieve faster silicon carbide tech innovations.
opens in a new window Get a Quote
Through robust process controls, our tools achieve temperature and pressure stability throughout long deposition runs. Precision temperature controls +/- 0.5°C and precision pressure controls +/- 1% facilitate the reliable production of low-defect SiC boules.
CVD Equipment can provide you with the highly engineered systems your organization needs to reliably produce quality SiC boules required to keep up with critical high-volume manufacturing.
Our turnkey solutions have the latest safety innovations and a wide array of system features and benefits that will support your production, pilot and research and development needs. We offer 150 mm and 200 mm crystal growth systems.
Physical Vapor Transport (PVT) System Features and Benefits:
- Physical Vapor Transport (PVT) systems for growth of 150 mm and 200 mm diameter single crystal boules
- Crystal Growth & Annealing
- High Temperature, RF Induction Heating up to 2500 °C
- Automatic Crucible Load/Unload and Recipe Start
- Crucible Stage Rotation supports accelerated production needs/critical high-volume manufacturing
- Automated Repositionable RF Coil with axial vertical travel allows for the control of thermal gradients and to optimize SiC growth.
- Pyrometer Temperature Controls maintain temperatures within half a degree
- Motorized Pyrometer Alignment via Remote Control Box for real-time monitoring of crystal growth
- Vacuum System with Atmospheric Bypass
- Chamber Double O-ring Seal Integrity Monitoring
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real-time process control, graphing, data logging, and process recipe editing
- Safety System: PLC, PC, and Relay Safety Systems
- Robust Production System with Enhanced Process Controls
- Manufacturing Enterprise System (MES) Compatible Integration
- Robust, low maintenance, ergonomic design
View Our PVT150 Brochure: opens in a new window Download PDF
powered by CVDWinPrC™
Powered by our CVDWinPrC™ process control software, the systems automatically log data and graphically show time-dependent values of user-selected parameters. CVDWinPrC™ also allows users to load preprogrammed recipes, modify, check and create new recipes, and view realtime or saved process data.
The systems have application configured safety protocols embedded into relay logic, PLC, and CVDWinPrC™ software.
High-Touch Customer Service, Including:
- Site Survey
- Installation Coordination and Field Acceptance
- NRTL/UL/CE Certification Available
- Initial Start-Up Support
- On-Site Training
- Warranty Response and Remote Capability
- Help Desk Support & Customized Service Contract Plans
- Continuous Improvement Programs and Support
- Customized Site Support Contracts
- Spares and Consumables
- Preventative Maintenance
- Site Personnel Contracts