Rapid Thermal Processing/Annealing (RTP/A) Systems
CVD Equipment Corporation offers research and production rapid thermal processing systems and rapid thermal annealing systems for many applications including solar cells, graphene, carbon nanotubes, nanowires, LEDs, MEMS, semiconductors, and industrial coatings. RTP can be configured for oxidation, annealing, silicon dioxide, silicon nitride, contact alloying, tin oxide, GaAs implant activation, PSG and BPSG reflow, silicon dielectrics, and many other processes.
RTP/A SYSTEM FEATURES & OPTIONS
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real time process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Atmospheric and reduced pressure systems to process wafers and large panels
- Single and multi-zone systems using orthogonal linear, parallel linear or axisymmetrical infrared lamps
- Process temperatures from 400 °C > 1300 °C
- Fast response and low thermal mass allows temperature ramping > 100 °C /second
- Automatic microprocessor control systems
- Atmospheric (APCVD), Low Pressure (LPCVD), Ultra High Vacuum (UHVCVD) operation.
- High purity gas controls feature 316 L stainless steel orbital welded gas lines, VCR connections, mass flow controllers, sub-micron filtration, air-operated Nupro valves and inject/run manifolds
- Stainless steel, water cooled, viton O-ring sealed end cap assembly mates with the high purity quartz tube or axially symmetric chamber. Systems have dedicated gas injectors and a positive exhaust line
- High vacuum load lock available
powered by CVDWinPrC™
Operated through our CVDWinPrC™ process control software, the systems automatically log data and graphically show time-dependent values of user-selected parameters. CVDWinPrC™ also allows users to load preprogrammed recipes, modify, check and create new recipes, and view realtime or saved process data.
The systems have application configured safety protocols embedded into relay logic, PLC, and CVDWinPrC™ software.
The images shown are examples of many CVD systems we design and manufacture in-house for innovators working on next generation process and material development.
We have customers worldwide at universities, governmental labs, start-ups, and fortune 500 companies.