Plasma Enhanced CVD (PECVD) Systems
PECVD processing is used for substrates that have a lower thermal budget requirement. A plasma of the reacting gases is formed in an electric field (DC or RF) to allow reactions to occur and layers to deposit at a lower temperature.
Our PECVD systems are designed and manufactured for industrial applications. We also offer EasyTube® PECVD systems through our FirstNano® brand of R&D products. The EasyTube® 2000 is a small footprint PECVD system for wafer sizes up to 4", while the EasyTube® 3000 can process up to a 6" wafer.
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real time process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Closed tube processing for a high purity and reproducible environment resulting in increased production yields
- Moving furnace element for fast heat-up and cool down, and to insure the proper process atmosphere exists prior to processing
- Cantilever loading system for automatic noncontact loading of the wafer boat for minimal particle generation
- Cascade temperature control using external (furnace) and internal (process) thermocouples for real time continuous insitu control of temperature profiles
- Better than 0.5 °C flat temperature zone up to 48" in length
- Independent computer control of each process tube
- Multichamber cluster systems available