Plasma Enhanced CVD (PECVD) Systems
PECVD processing is used for substrates that have a lower thermal budget requirement. A plasma of the reacting gases is formed in an electric field (DC or RF) to allow reactions to occur and layers to deposit at a lower temperature.
Our PECVD systems are designed and manufactured for industrial applications. We also offer EasyTube® PECVD systems through our FirstNano® brand of R&D products. The EasyTube® 2000 is a small footprint PECVD system for wafer sizes up to 4", while the EasyTube® 3000 can process up to a 6" wafer.
PECVD SYSTEM FEATURES & OPTIONS
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real time process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Closed tube processing for a high purity and reproducible environment resulting in increased production yields
- Moving furnace element for fast heat-up and cool down, and to insure the proper process atmosphere exists prior to processing
- Cantilever loading system for automatic noncontact loading of the wafer boat for minimal particle generation
- Cascade temperature control using external (furnace) and internal (process) thermocouples for real time continuous insitu control of temperature profiles
- Better than 0.5 °C flat temperature zone up to 48" in length
- Independent computer control of each process tube
- Multichamber cluster systems available
powered by CVDWinPrC™
Operated through our CVDWinPrC™ process control software, the systems automatically log data and graphically show time-dependent values of user-selected parameters. CVDWinPrC™ also allows users to load preprogrammed recipes, modify, check and create new recipes, and view realtime or saved process data.
The systems have application configured safety protocols embedded into relay logic, PLC, and CVDWinPrC™ software.
The images shown are examples of many CVD systems we design and manufacture in-house for innovators working on next generation process and material development.
We have customers worldwide at universities, governmental labs, start-ups, and fortune 500 companies.