Field Mechanical Technician
We are seeking an experienced Field Service Technician to join our Team. This position will be responsible for start-up, commissioning, training and maintenance of support / production equipment.
• Minimum 2 years experience with maintaining and troubleshooting of support / production electro mechanical systems
• Strong electrical diagnostic skills
• Mechanical skill preferred
• Ability to read P&ID, process flow diagrams and electrical schematics
• Coordinate scheduling Customer visits
• Provide detailed documentation upon project completion
• Superior communication skills
• Willingness to travel a must
• Must hold valid Driver’s License and be authorized to work in the US.
• Must have valid Passport or meet criteria to apply for a US Passport
Additional in-house responsibilities:
• Electrical Wiring and System Operation of manufactured products
• Wiring and assembling electrical circuits and systems from raw materials, purchased parts and sub-assemblies
• Fabricate and install wiring harnesses, ducts and track, cabling, instrumentation, printed circuit boards and modules.
• Use various power and hand tools, instruments and equipment to build, test, move and package products ready for shipment
• Assist in testing partially and fully completed systems to product and customer specifications
• Meets production schedules to ensure on-time shipments, and controls labor hours to meet manufacturing budgets
• Follow defined manufacturing techniques and processes to provide product quality assurance
• Troubleshoots faulty components and systems and corrects problems.