Mechanical Project Engineer
Position is responsible for project engineering, design and development of custom capital Semiconductor, Nanotechnology and Industrial Process Equipment.
Education & Experience:
Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Duties & Skills Required:
- Performing equipment design calculations, determining equipment specifications for custom capital Semiconductor, Nanotechnology and Industrial Process Equipment using company’s CAD system.
- Developing and reviewing datasheets for new equipment procurement.
- Choosing and ordering correct parts and components for new equipment.
- Interacting with vendors.
- Preparing conceptual designs and solid-modeling of complete systems.
- Preparing engineering calculations of strength, force and thermal transfer.
- Performing process equipment design using 3-D program Autodesk Inventor.