Electrical Engineering position is primarily responsible for Electrical System and Process Control design and development for custom Industrial, Semiconductor, Solar and Energy Process Equipment.
*US Citizenship OR Permanent Residency Required*
Education & Experience:
- BSEE or similar degree, plus suitable experience in Semiconductor or comparable industry segment. Candidate with exceptional experience may be exempt from degree requirements.
- Must have experience with various industrial processes such as: resistance furnaces, infrared heating lamps, RF induction heating, RF plasma generation, mass flow controllers, pressure transducers, vacuum pumps, wafer handling systems, etc.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD 2013 or similar electrical drafting software.
- Must be familiar with automated process control equipment operation, installation, PLC hardware, ladder logic programming, and PLC software environments.
- Must be proficient with Windows OS and common office applications, including MRP software.
Duties & Skills Required:
- Specifies, selects and integrates components used in design, and assists in vendor selection and evaluation process.
- Uses AutoCAD, and other CAD software to create schematics and system logic to job specifications and in-house standards.
- Works with Control Systems engineers to design and develop system control and automation hardware and programming.
- Works with Mechanical Engineers to layout system design and control panels.
- Works with Production staff to assist in manufacture and test of systems.
- Works with customer personnel during source inspection and acceptance.
- May perform field service duties during system installation and startup, and assist in Customer Support communications.
- Assists Sales and Marketing in quotations, system inquiries, and demonstrations.
- Controls job costs by specifying cost-effective parts and methods.