CVD Equipment Corporation’s reel-to-reel (roll-to-roll) chemical vapor deposition (CVD) process tools deposit materials on a continuous roll of metal foils, plastic sheets, fibers, and other materials in place of individual substrates. The technology has been used for superconductor tape production*, nanomaterial synthesis, aerospace materials, and ALD coatings. Reel-to-reel processing offers high production volumes at a low cost. In-line reel-to-reel processing is often preferred over batch processing for applications where multiple in-line processing steps are required.
We have developed reel-to-reel systems for many applications. Custom systems can be engineered to accommodate various substrate widths and lengths.
*CVD systems have set world records for superconductivity (>300,330 amp-meter performance in 1,065 meter length of 2G HTS wire)
Source: SuperPower, Inc. www.superpower-inc.com/content/history/
- CVDWinPrC™ based process control software for real time process control, data logging and display, recipe generation and editing
- Continuous processing of flexible substrates
- In-line processing for improved productivity / efficiency
- Atmospheric or low pressure processing
- Advanced tension control
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Atmospheric Pressure CVD (APCVD)
- Low Pressure CVD (LPCVD)
- Metal Organic CVD (MOCVD)
Consult factor for more information or to request a quote.