Multi-chamber process systems allow for parallel or sequential processing for improved throughput and productivity. Our multi-chamber systems are designed to allow for preventative maintenance to be performed on one chamber while the other chambers continue to process, maximizing up-time and utilization.
All chambers are integrated into a central control and safety system. Recipes are programmed and system control is automated through our proprietary real-time instrument control, data logging, and process editing software suite, CVDWinPRC™.
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real time process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Parallel or sequential processing, chamber-to-chamber
- Central control and safety system
- Preventative maintenance on one chamber while depositing on others
- Chambers can be configured for a vast range of different chemical vapor deposition processes. Consult factory for details or to request a quote.