CVD Automation Technology
Our CVD systems are designed to deposit thin films on many different types of materials for a wide range of applications. We have an extensive range of material handling capabilities, including reel-to-reel (roll-to-roll), batch, and cluster configurations.
Our material handling automation systems are integrated into the control logic and safety systems of the turnkey CVD system. Automation is programmed and monitored by our proprietary real-time process control software, CVDWinPrC™.
System Features & Options
- Automatic handling of various substrates, including:
- 3D Shaped Parts
- Porous Materials
- Large Glass Sheets
- Barrier Coatings
- Corrosion Protection Coatings
- Hydrophobic / Hydrophilic Coatings
- Electrical Conduction / Insulation
- Wear Resistance
- Reflective / Anti-reflective Coatings
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real time process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Other functional coatings can be applied, consult factory for details