Rapid Thermal Processing (RTP) & Rapid Thermal Annealing (RTA) Systems
CVD Equipment Corporation offers research and production rapid thermal processing systems and rapid thermal annealing systems for many applications including solar cells, graphene, carbon nanotubes, nanowires, LEDs, MEMS, semiconductors, and industrial coatings. RTP can be configured for oxidation, annealing, silicon dioxide, silicon nitride, contact alloying, tin oxide, GaAs implant activation, PSG and BPSG reflow, silicon dielectrics, and many other processes.
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real time process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Atmospheric and reduced pressure systems to process wafers and large panels
- Single and multi-zone systems using orthogonal linear, parallel linear or axisymmetrical infrared lamps
- Process temperatures from 400 °C > 1300 °C
- Fast response and low thermal mass allows temperature ramping > 100 °C /second
- Automatic microprocessor control systems
- Atmospheric (APCVD), Low Pressure (LPCVD), Ultra High Vacuum (UHVCVD) operation.
- High purity gas controls feature 316 L stainless steel orbital welded gas lines, VCR connections, mass flow controllers, sub-micron filtration, air-operated Nupro valves and inject/run manifolds
- Stainless steel, water cooled, viton O-ring sealed end cap assembly mates with the high purity quartz tube or axially symmetric chamber. Systems have dedicated gas injectors and a positive exhaust line
- High vacuum load lock available